Is seeking to appoint a Part-Time Resources Creator to be based in its offices in the Centre of Birmingham and work remotely. This role presents exciting possibilities to both optimise and extend current internal and external lines of communication, to those affiliated to “The Society of Saint Wilfrid and Saint Hilda”. They are looking for someone with
- Excellent communication skills and a track record of working with the media
- A knowledge of marketing processes, websites and social media.
- Experience in managing PR, design and advertising agencies. Skills in strategic and tactical
- A knowledge and sympathy with Anglo-Catholicism with a clear commitment to “The Society’s” understanding of the Church of England
- An Occupational Requirement exists for the post-holder to be a Christian in accordance with the Equality Act 2010.
Salary: £30-45,000 pro rata for 20 hours per week, depending on experience. We are happy to accept applications from Lay or Ordained and would consider somebody who is in a part-time or House for Duty post.
For more information and application pack:
The Church Union
16 Commercial Street,
0121 382 5533
Closing Date: 25th April 2022
Interview: 17th May 2022
Click Here to Download a Job Description
Click Here to Download an Application Form